Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day8/366

Good morning this is the start of week two of 1/dayphoto. I just hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am taking these pictures. It has been hard at times to fine something that is not the same thing over and over. Also it is cold outside and I have had a hard time feeling my fingers on the camera buttons. Today a went out and drove downtown to take some photos. They just didn't look that great when I looked at them on the compute.So on my way home I stopped at a playground down the street from my home.After I took a few shoot there I got back in the car and started to u-turn it to head home,when I saw the CATHOLIC CHURCH so I pulled into the dead end so I would have a clear view of it. I used my Sony a380 with the Sigma 75-300mm lens that I have used before. It was taking at 7:18am.
Focal Length: 300mm
F Number: f5.6
ISO: 800
Exposure Time: 1/30

No comments:

Post a Comment