Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 of 366


Hello,
It's day 2 of my 366 photos of 2012. This is a picture of Our Merciful Saviour in Faribault, Minnesota. It is the Episcopal Cathedral. It was taken at 6:44 am, I was on my way home from dropping my son and his girlfriend at the airport. It was bitter cold only 14 degrees Fahrenheit and the wind was blowing about 5-10 miles/hr. I parked my car across the street from the church and set up on the sidewalk. There was no one around as I took my photo, it was calm and peaceful. I know there will be people moving around there tomorrow morning being today is the New Year holiday. I hope you enjoy the photo, please let me know what you think.
I used a Sony a380 with a DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens. It was on my Ambico tripod.
Focal length : 18mm
F Number : f4
ISO : 400
Exposure Time 3.2 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment